In March I posted a top 10 list of Pickup lines for Christian men and I wanted to add to those stellar works for my single friends. I love twitter hashtags for this reason and I noticed that a lot of them are aimed at Lolo Jone’s heart. It is okay to laugh out loud, because this is exactly what my wife does when I drop these works of art on here. This is my top 20 list but there are more out there under the hashtag #christianpickuplines on Twitter for more, tell me your favorites or add your own below. Enjoy!
- How many Goliaths do I have to slay to win your heart?
- So I was reading in the book of Numbers last night when I realized that I don’t have yours.
- [Ladies] You put the stud in bible study.
- Are you the fisher of men? Because you just reeled me in.
- Now I know why Soloman had 700 wives… Because he never met you.
- Phil 4:8 says to think about whatever is pure & lovely. And I’ve been thinking about you ALL DAY!
- Are you a preacher? ‘Cause I’d respond to your altar call any day.
- “You and me, we’re like loaves and fishes…we just might be a miracle.
- Girl you are so fearfully and wonderfully made.
- Would your name happen to be Ruth? Because I can be your Boaz.
- Are you lost? Because heaven is a long was from here.
- Somebody better call God, He’s missing an angel!
- Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
- [Favorite] If I march around you 7 times, will you fall for me?
- “Excuse me ma’am. I believe your rib belongs to me.”
- It took 7 days to create the world, but it only takes 7 digits to change mine.
- Is this seat saved? …. Are you?
- Are you hot? Or is that the Holy Spirit burning inside of you?
- Do you want to be accountability partners?
- The word says “Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry” … how about dinner?
Update: this video is out of control!